In this article, you’ll learn how to install your Vitamin Shower Filter.
The Vitamin Shower Filter can be installed in any shower and is a simple process that should only take 10 minutes to complete.
You will need:
- A towel to cover the floor tiles
How To Install Your Vitamin Shower Filter
- Place the towel down on the shower floor tiles to protect them from any accidental damage.
- Wrap the elbows with plumbers tape (we recommend a fixed, and flexible elbow) Screw the elbows into your Vitamin Shower Filter.
- Screw the loose elbow to your shower wall.
- Screw the shower hose into the other elbow
- Tighten all the joints.
- Turn on the shower and test for any leaks.
If you have a leak from any joint, apply a little bit more plumbers tape to the threads and try again.
Please contact us if you have any questions, we’d love to help.