It’s very easy to replace the cartridge in a Vitamin Shower and it can be done less than a few minutes.
All you need is a brand new Vitamin Shower Cartridge.
How To Replace The Cartridge in Your Vitamin Shower
- Unscrew the housing on your Shower Filter.
- Take out the ceramic ball and cartridge.
- Replace with your new longer lasting filter, by sliding it in.
- Screw the housing back into the Shower Filter ensuring it’s screwing in properly.
- Run the shower for a few seconds to test for any leaks.
Enjoy your showers!
If things aren’t going to plan or you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
The Vitamin Shower Longer Lasting Cartridge
The Longer Lasting Vitamin Shower Cartridge takes up the entire chamber meaning if you have the old style Vitamin Shower and you would like to upgrade to the newer, longer lasting cartridges, you can just remove the ceramic ball and replace with the new cartridges.
The new cartridges will extend your cartridge life for an extra month taking it from 2 months to 3 months. This means you don't have to replace your cartridges as often, saving you time and money.
How do I know when I should replace the Vitamin C shower water filter cartridge?
The Vitamin C shower filter cartridge case is transparent.
You can actually see the Vitamin C crystals in the cartridge.
As you use the Vitamin Shower the crystals will slowly dissolve until all you can see is water in the cartridge, this is the time to replace with a new cartridge.
Each Vitamin C cartridge generally lasts approximately 8-12 weeks depending on usage, or 15,000 litres of water*.
* 15 000 Litres is based on using a water saver shower head